Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Instead of Eating Drugs, Better Cycling

"Instead of eating better medicine physician ya bike", commented a patient one afternoon, when I want to push my bike home, after serving patients in poly medicine, the hospital where I work.
".......... Oh yeah, definitely. Guy is never healthy only with drugs, it only helps temporarily, especially if you maintain health, and certainly we are not born with deficiencies of these drugs, should like ya! " I replied, walking away.
Cycling to the hospital already 3 years I have done, there is no day without a bike, I was invited to attend a bike. If another day off, my face lakoni cycling, usually out of town. After paddling about 30 minutes, my new sweaty back home.



Living in a small district town, is not so crowded and the distance from where I live to the hospital is not so far, allow me biking to work, although there is no specific path. When to Jakarta, in the neighborhood or to the traditional market, I can still use the bike. Actually, when the streets of Jakarta little friendly to cyclists, I'm sure many will use it.
There are so many benefits that I feel after 3 years this bike. What is clear is stamina, my endurance is much better than it was 10 years ago. Kinda hard to write a positive change that I have experienced, both physically and psychologically i. Obviously I feel, I should not say never again got the flu, I never relapsed asthma, headaches I no longer feel my blood pressure was also well controlled, as well as weight and my pant size is also smaller.


Although the stomach smaller, but the muscles of the arm, thigh, leg and solid feel fuller. Fats hung like a common person my age should not say no. As we often see, the older we get, the more bloated stomach and has narrowed our muscles. Experiencing a change like this, then I realized, that the principle of "Use it or Lose You", it applies to us.


So arm, thigh, tapering, the posterior Tepos, your joints are getting stiff as the aging of us, not just that, but more because we are spoiled, let silence. Cycling instead mengatifkan your muscles, your joints, and even improve your balance, so things that are not desirable, risks related aging can be reduced.
In addition, emotional days that I live also more fun. Along the way, smile often adorn my face, that was not me who spread it, someone else who happened to know I'll share it. Something that is not possible I get when I drive a car or motorcycle. Hmmm, do not know how many times a smile from my lips every day. In fact, the older we get, the more the smile away from us .......


I am confident, smile, that is definitely going to be a cure, let alone the sweat that shows blood flow to my skin very well, the same thing would also happen to the rest of my body, other organs such as the brain, heart, lungs. Definitely a heart, I would be more healthy, my brain too. And, I can enjoy my favorite foods more, and I sleep better.
See the benefit like that, just from the health aspect, let alone cycling also reduces pollution, should the provincial, city, district policies that can make cyclists feel comfortable on the road. In addition to the special line, there is also a bicycle storage, tie or bicycle lock in a specific location or even a bike rental. Unfortunately, the policy is still far from the fire, they build roads for those who drive a car, motorcycle, not for cyclists, pedestrians.
Therefore, cycling, wherever you like, to work, to recreation, or you follow the Bali bike for example, would have been better for your health. For the past 3 years I routinely use it, my health is much better, I am better, even compared to 10 years ago, and I never take drugs, except for vitamin supplements ......... So, the word is also true of patients in above, "rather than taking medication better cycling" ..... "Why do not you try?"

No comments: