The fish may be one of the menu options are quite evocative taste. Moreover served with natural spices fragrant aroma. As a source of animal protein, fish is not just to satisfy the tongue and filling the stomach, but also there are many health benefits of eating fish to the body.
Salmon or tuna, including species of fish most sought-after because they are rich in omega 3. Omega 3 fatty acids are also found in many mackerel and sardine. "Omega 3 is a very important role in the process of fetal brain development. In fact, it is important for nerve function and development of infant vision, "said Sri Wulandewi, AMGz of RS Permata Depok.
So, actually, more healthy freshwater or saltwater fish?
Especially marine fish that live in the deep ocean, having unsaturated fatty acids is higher than the fish that live in the sea and freshwater fish such as carp, carp, tilapia, or tilapia. "Although marine fish contains omega 3 high, but not all fish is good for health, especially for pregnant and lactating mothers. There are fish that contain high levels of mercury and should be avoided. "
Any content of nutrients in fish and benefits?
1. Amino acids such as taurine, to stimulate the growth of brain cells toddlers.
2. Vitamin A in cod liver oil to prevent blindness in children
3. Vitamin D in meat and fish liver oil for growth and bone strength.
4. Vitamin B6 helps in the metabolism of amino acids and fats and to prevent anemia and nerve damage.
5. iodine to prevent goiter and growth retardation in children.
6. Selenium to help the body's metabolism and as an antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals.
7. Zinc which helps the working of enzymes and hormones
8. Fluorine who plays strengthen and nourish the child's teeth
9. Fibre short protein that is easily digested and iron are easily absorbed by the body