Monday, January 4, 2016

10 Health Benefits of Walking for Body

Sarah Kuch, a certified fitness trainer has tried a variety of exercises ranging from Cross fit to Zumba. However, according to the most perfect exercise is walking."I get a lot of benefits of running that I can not get from any other exercise routine more intense," he said. Here are the benefits of walking to be felt by the body according to Sarah.

1. mental clarity and emotional balanceYou would never feel the face of a bad day, sometimes not even clear what the cause. The easiest way to fix it is to get up and go out for a walk.Within 15 minutes, the mind will re-focus and "bad day" will soon disappear."I remember that there is nothing that should be considered excessive. As I was walking, I could solve the problem, no obstacle is too difficult to overcome, "said Kuzch.


2. CreativityWhen walking, the mind will be more relaxed and "wandering". Additionally you can also watch people and scenery around. It can stimulate the emergence of new ideas and help to access ideas in the head.


3. Recovery"Over the years, high-impact my career to my body as physically demanding job. Walking is a break of these things and also provide training I want. I remember when my body does not feel good and I am still planning to run. My body said no, so I choose to walk, "said Kuzch.What happened next was amazing, I was training up a sweat without hurting my joints! I feel rejuvenated, inspired and such achievement.


Even more good news is when I walk for 40 minutes, I burn calories which is equivalent to 25 minutes while I ran. And excess 15 minutes is invaluable, because they help the body and my brain recovered, said Kuzch.

4. Meet peopleOne of the benefits of walking is meeting a lot of people."Whether walking in the city or even a new place. In fact, I met my best friend when walking. We happened to both being stepped up and started chatting. We have a lot in common, in a short time we became friends. And now he is one of the many important people in my life, "said Kuzch.


5. Release the stressWalking can relieve stress instantly. Numerous studies show that it can reduce stress hormone levels.But I know from personal experience - when I feel crazy and overwhelmed - is I need to walk. Instantly I felt better physically, mentally and spiritually, "said Kuzch.Be careful, a stress hormone that can cause weight gain, memory loss and high blood pressure.


6. The mobility of the hip"My hips can be maintained thanks to my profession that requires high intensity, demanding to always exercise. But, since I started walking, mobility and flexibility of my hips is increasing, "said Kuzch.Walking can also break down the lactic acid in the muscles that help the body to recover and makes it possible to form a leaner muscles.


7. The Better PerspectiveKuzch said, when he began to walk around the neighborhood, he saw the nature, people and the environment in different ways.Especially if you live in a very busy city. It's easy to drive a car in a hurry and skip your environment. But, try to start walking, you will find beautiful gardens and houses that you never knew before.


8. The body better"After walking for a few months, I realized that I have targeted and shaping the muscles, where my other routines have been neglected. Then I saw my leg had to look better than ever, arms pumping, upper back and increase range of motion terimprovisasi me, opened my shoulders wider, "said Kuzch.


9. Cultural exchangeRather than rely on cars for traveling, try to wear shoes and walk on the sidewalk. In addition to more healthy, you will have the opportunity to interact with other people who may have always missed in the past. Many unexpected things can be found throughout your trip.


10. It is very entertaining!Runs makes a happier mood. Move the effect on the body is a gift. "Walking is not the activity should I do, but I always wanted to do," said Kuzch.

No comments: