It should be recognized that the fried food will taste better. Fry is also a way of cooking that is practical and fast. Limiting fried foods is not easy, because nearly all foods can be fried.
However, try to eat a little fried. There are many reasons why we need to start reducing fried.
- Basically, fried foods are not healthy because of the high content of fat and calories. Fat contained any kind of unhealthy and can increase cholesterol levels.
- Frying process also removes most of the nutrients. For example, a baked potato contains 220 calories and less than one gram of fat. But, if we fried potatoes then jumped so 700 calories calories and fat to 34 grams.
- The use of oil in high temperature repeatedly can make the food contains trans fat. Research has shown that trans fats can cause heart disease.
- Unhealthy eating patterns, including those containing high fat such as fried foods, can lead to cancer of the breast, pancreas, and cancers of the mouth.
- Fried foods can also trigger coughing and sore throat.